* Results by District
* Lookup by Hall Ticket
* Joining Instructions for Selected Students
Instructions to the Candidates Selected for RGUKT First Year Integrated Programme:
We congratulate the candidates provisionally selected for admission, into the 6-year integrated programme of RGUKT for the Academic Year 2010-11. The selection is provisional and admission is given subject to verification of original certificates at the RGUKT Campus allotted.
The selected candidates are requested to scrupulously follow the instructions given below:
1. The selected candidates are being sent call letters to their postal address and information is also being given to them through their mobiles and e-mail ids.
2. Each selected candidate is allotted one of the three campuses i.e., Basar or Nuzvid or RK Valley based on their option and availability. The candidates are informed of the campus allotted to them through their call letter. Counseling for admission will be held at the respective RGUKT Campuses.
3. The counseling will be held on 9th and 10th July, 2010 sharp at 08.00 AM at the RGUKT Campus, Basar or Nuzvid or RK Valley. Candidates will be informed their date of counseling through the call letter
4. The candidates shall attend the counseling with the original documents/certificates mentioned below, without fail.
5. It is their responsibility to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the RGUKT Campus allotted by 8.00 am on the above date.
6. Admission will not be given if a candidate fails to attend the counseling on the designated date for whatever reason.
7. The admission will be given after verification of original certificates/documents and payment of relevant fee. A Candidate’s admission stands cancelled in case he/she fails to produce the original certificates mentioned below at the time of verification or fail to pay the relevant fee
8. Fee to be paid:
a. The tuition fee for the programme for candidates who studied in Schools in AP is Rs.36,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand only) which is to be paid in cash or DD in favour of Registrar, RGUKT and payable at Hyderabad from any nationalized bank. Cash or DD shall be paid at the campus allotted on the day of counseling. Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement need not pay the tuition fee (students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 lakh and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. Rules are eligible for fee reimbursement)
b. However, every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST students) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 2,000/- (by all) at the time of admission.
9. Documents to be brought:
The candidates have to bring the following documents /certificates in original along with three sets of their Xerox copies.
a) 10th Class Board Examination Hall Ticket
b) 10th Class Board Examination Marks list
c) Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
d) Study certificate (of 10th Class)
e) Caste/Community certificate
f) Income Certificate / Salary Certificate (latest)
g) Two photographs each of the candidate and parent
h) Ration Card
i) The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following. The
loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus.
i. Four sets of copies of the above certificates
ii. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card
iii. Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian
10.The candidates admitted shall be prepared to stay for the first term immediately after admission as the classes will start from 12.7.2010. Each inmate is provided with a cot, bed, bed-sheet and uniform in the hostel room. You have to bring the rest of baggage along with you.
11. For further information, if any, the candidates may contact
Nuzivid: Sri B. Chenna Reddy, 08656-235557, 9491122073 or
Basar: Sri B. Narayana, 08752-243344, 9490156657 or
RK Valley: Sri A. Ramachandra Reddy, 08588-283604, 9440247938