G.O.Ms.No.28 Dated : 21-06-2010
School Education Department –– DSC-2008 – permission to rationalize the vacant posts of SGTs in Primary and Upper Primary schools (Govt./Z.P/M.P) to complete the DSC-2008 recruitment process- Orders – Issued.
RATIONALIZATION GUIDE LINES
• There shall be no change in the cadre strength of teachers in the district.
• The persons / teachers working shall not be shifted.
• In order to achieve the provisions under RTE Act 2009, the surplus vacant SGT posts shall be shifted to needy schools i.e. having more strength and sanctioned posts are required.
• LFL HM Post is to be treated as one of the teachers in Primary School upto 150 enrolment. If the enrolment is 151 and above, LFL HM post shall not be treated as teacher.
• Shifting of posts shall be within the same management and medium.
• Surplus posts shall be shifted to the schools located in the category IV area first and then III, II and I area. Even in the category IV area the order of allotment shall be made based on the strength only.
• Posting orders to selected SGTs in Primary Schools / Primary Sections of Upper Primary Schools shall be as follows:
a) 10 – 20 Enrolment : 1 SGT
b) 21 – 60 Enrolment : 2 SGTs
c) 61 – 90 Enrolment : 3 SGTs
d) 91 – 120 Enrolment : 4 SGTs
e) Like that for every 30 Students one SGT shall be added
f) No teacher shall be posted in a school, having less than 10
Down load G.O.No.28
G.O.Ms.No.27 Dated : 21-06-2010
School Education Department –– The Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) – Rules 2008 – Permission to complete Recruitment process for Secondary Grade Teachers - Accorded – Issued.
Down load G.O.No.27
G.O.Ms.No.26 Dated : 21-06-2010
School Education Department –– The Andhra Pradesh Direct Recruitment of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) – Rules 2008 – Permission to complete Recruitment process for School Assistants/Physical Education Teachers/Language Pandits- Accorded – Issued.
Down load G.O.No.26